R. D. Burman,nicknamed Pancham, needs no introduction. He is credited with revolutionizing film music in Hindi films, and his style and techniques continue to be followed by the composers of today. He introduced western styles and rhythms to a Hindi film music listener keeping the melody intact. He was also a playback singer of a unique style and versatility.
RD ruled the music scene in the 70s and 80s till his swansong 1942 – a Love story in 1994. Even after his death the magic of RD refuses to die. He is by far the most remixed composer and in tune with the modern generation.
This show is a different take on this genius with a collage of music dance and audio visual snippets from his contemporaries in a quest to trace this musical legacy of RD.
Niche Entertainment has been pretty well known to the North American audiences as they have entertained us over the years with various productions like Bhairav se Bhairavi, Black and White, 100 years of Bollywood, Ghazal ka Safar to name a few…
Disclaimer: BMM does not have control over any technicalities or presentation of the play and will not accept any refund request if such difficulties are experienced during the show.
- Date & Time: Saturday June 5th and June 12 th 2021 8 pm EST .. ( the link will be active for 24 hours after the show for your convenience)
- Duration: 2 hrs 15 minutes
- Financial logistics: Interested Mandal can own the show – $250.00 USD (flat fee for all) per Show.
- Publicity material: BMM will provide publicity material including flier and promo videos if there are any.
- BMM has tied up with Tugoz and once Mandal confirms the show, BMM will create the unique booking link on Tugoz for the respective Mandal.
If you have any questions and/or would like to confirm the show please contact:
- Shilpa Kulkarni firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vidya Joshi email@example.com
For finance-related questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule / Dates